Friday 5 November 2021

ONE MINUTE FRENCH TWIST WITH A STICK | HOW TO UPDO LONG HAIR


I recall watching my nanna, as a little girl, updo her silvery white hair into the finest French twist thinking to myself, "I'm going to be just like her, when I grow up!" Now that I'm all grown up, I'm so glad I remembered how to do it.

So here's how to updo long hair in a simple 1 minute French twist, with a stick.

First, gather all your hair at the crown, in a sort of a high ponytail. Then you twist your hair using your right thumb, index and middle finger and sit the bun over the crown. Secure that bun with your left hand while your right hand inserts the hair stick with the end pointing to ten o'clock, coming out through the centre and flipping the bun over, and then sliding the stick back in again with the end pointing to five o'clock.

Simple, right?

Watch the accompanying video above as I do it once more, in slow-mo.

And that’s how to updo long hair and do the easy 1 minute French twist with a stick. Hope this was helpful. Till next week, you have a beautiful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

BETTER THAN BOTOX FACE SERUM| BEST ANTI AGING SERUM FOR SENSITIVE SKIN

Want tighter, lighter, brighter skin? That’s firm and dewy at the same time? We’re talking about medical grade skin care that’s better than ...