Saturday 29 September 2018

Cellulite Treatment Before and After: Venus Legacy Cellulite Treatment









Like you, I was skeptical about it too.

I mean, what can a mere machine do to reduce the appearance of these unsightly lumps and bumps at the back of my thighs? I've had them almost all my life! And there were just so many...


According to the chart above, I was a Grade 2. The dimpling was obvious when I was standing, and more so when I was jogging! And that, disturbed me very much indeed. But still, I wasn't willing to go under the knife or any such thing.

The top left photo above was taken in 2014 on a family trip to Perth. I weighed 56kg at that time, having the time of life until a lump in my right breast showed up in a routine test. Thankfully it was benign but that sparked a complete change in my diet and lifestyle. I pursued health and fitness with a vengence and I never looked back.  Today, I weigh only 45kg, but the fat pockets and loose skin remain. 



Without getting too technical, the Venus Legacy uses an advanced, synergistic combo of VariPulse, Pulsed Electromagnetic Field and Radio Frequency plus therapeutic heat of up to 45 degrees celsius to not only stimulate our bodies’ natural collagen production but also smoothen out the fat pockets underneath our skin.





Unlike other machines, consistent homogenous heat is applied throughout the 15 minute treatment on each leg. So there's no fear of things going out of control or getting too hot. It's a very pleasant  experience, much like a hot stone massage but far superior because the heat is able to penetrate much deeper into the skin, targetting the fat cells and destroying them.

That, in a nutshell is how Venus Legacy deals with the issue of cellulite. On top of that, what I appreciate most about the Venus Legacy is that it provides an effective, safe, and non-surgical solution to reducing cellulite. There is no discomfort, no downtime and it's suitable for all skin types, even on sensitive, tanned skin like mine!

In fact, noticeable results were observed just after one treatment. My husband commented that my thighs were slimmer, firmer and less bumpy. More importantly, I personally experienced a certain tightness around my thighs and that made me feel a lot more confident. 

Subsequent sessions further tightened the skin around my thighs giving them a slimmer appearance.




Now you too can have the body you've always wanted! Visit Lux Aesthetics today and try it out for yourself at 50% off your first session (U.P. is $350 + GST). Offer ends 31 October 2018 so call now!


Lux Aesthetics (Map)
The Cathay
2 Handy Road
#02-09A
Singapore 229233
www.luxaestheticclinic.com

T: +65 6815 9922  M: +65 8866 9922


1 comment:

  1. Thank u share your blog, saggy buttocks Cellulite is one of the most widely recognized concerns and getting unpredictable dimpled skin can be baffling for every one of the individuals who endeavor to have a thin and smooth body. Ladies have more cellulite when contrasted with men since they have a high level of muscle versus fat. At AKARA, our high-level Cellulite Removal Program chips away at breaking the stringy fat groups utilizing acoustic waves, cavitation, and pressotherapy which assists you with getting a firmer and smoother body.

    ReplyDelete

BETTER THAN BOTOX FACE SERUM| BEST ANTI AGING SERUM FOR SENSITIVE SKIN

Want tighter, lighter, brighter skin? That’s firm and dewy at the same time? We’re talking about medical grade skin care that’s better than ...