Friday 16 November 2018

How to Gua Sha? Gua Sha Benefits for Face (Bian Stone Gua Sha Tools)



I can’t really remember when my obsession with gua sha began.

Maybe it was a friend who suggested it or I could’ve discovered it
on my own in a desperate attempt to erase the fine lines and
wrinkles that were starting to appear on my face or even slightly
before that.

In any case, I’m so into it!

I can’t think of anything else that’s safe and natural that could
awaken the cells, promote healing, blood circulation, increase blood
flow and oxygen to the skin like gua sha can!

Because of that, I’ve been diligently performing gua sha on my face
everyday, morning and night, if I can manage. Or at least once a day
and I love how alive I always feel after that.

People always wonder why I have this glow about me, especially
since I don’t really use makeup, not on my face that is.

Friends who haven’t seen me in a while never fail to notice that my
face is slimmer, sharper so I’m telling you, this gua sha stuff really
works!

The only thing to note though is if you’ve had surgery or botox or
fillers done recently. You’d wanna avoid doing gua sha because the
friction between the bian stone gua sha tool and our skin is going to
cause some things to rearrange, move around and you really don’t
want that.

Apart from that, gua sha is very much a natural technique to safely
erase years off your face without surgery or downtime. In fact, I find
that I always look younger, my skin feels tighter and my features are
generally more lifted especially after I’ve done gua sha.

I hope you give it a go and follow closely the gua sha video step by
step.

And here’s a link to a previous blog post so you can compare and
really see the difference.


Love,
Lynette Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment

BETTER THAN BOTOX FACE SERUM| BEST ANTI AGING SERUM FOR SENSITIVE SKIN

Want tighter, lighter, brighter skin? That’s firm and dewy at the same time? We’re talking about medical grade skin care that’s better than ...